Thursday, November 02, 2006

the more you mess with cannabis


'the more it can mess with your mind...' Continuing the theme of the last post - somebody help me understand this! Does it confuse me because I've smoked too many drugs, or because I haven't smoked enough?

2 Comments:

Blogger col said...

but is the brain a 'bad' brain that's been destroyed by drugs or a 'good' brain that theyre pretending to sell you to replace the old one? How would any of us know? And if all brains look nasty, no matter whether theyre healthy or sick, then (the 'ad' seems to imply) perhaps there's not much risk of damage after all...
that's why it confuses me - it seems so spectacularly dumb that it makes me suspicious I'm missing something.
and isnt it alcohol that makes you throw up, not dope?

12:26 pm  
Blogger James Nicholls said...

I can't help out here, I'm afraid. I watched the TV ad and still couldn't work out what the hell it was trying to say - and I haven't smoked that funny tobacco for years!!
Btw - does it say 'Built in whitey suppresser' there? Er ...

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home