My cultural malaise
It's the t-shirt for me! NowI can save myself the trouble of all that shoulder-shrugging and gurning which seems to have become my invariable response to watching films / reading books / going to plays / eating at restaurants / visiting art galleries (except Spike Island, of course!) over the last few years.
Of course, I'll also need one saying GRRRRRRRR! for everything else that doesn't merit a meh.
Of course, I'll also need one saying GRRRRRRRR! for everything else that doesn't merit a meh.

2 Comments:
I've been thinking of a line in carbon footprint t-shirts for sale at airports - something along the lines of 'F***in Diamond Footprint' or 'My [print splodge] is bigger than yours' etc. or 'Im Bored of This Place! Plant Some More Trees!'
also cf cool site threadless.com where the principle is you send design suggestions and they get voted for, refined and printed up as t-shirts. here's a favourite
Nice! You going to send your 'eat my footprint' ideas in? Should do...
Post a Comment
<< Home