Too much slack for Black
So once again, a member of the over-priviled nobility is convicted of a criminal offence and goes to jail. Of course, despite being accused of diverting millions from shareholder funds to his own back pocket, he'll only do bird for about 6 years, before resuming a life of luxury. I could rant about this greedy manipulator, but I suggest you buy a subscription to Private Eye, who do the job far better.
Instead, I thought this quote summed up the idiocy of Black's sycophantic acolytes: ""I loved Conrad's parties," said one lapdog. "There was Liz Hurley in one corner, Prince Andrew in the other, two cabinet ministers and Mrs Thatcher. A lot of young and beautiful women."
My maths isn't good, but Liz Hurley + Prince Andrew + 2 cabinet ministers + Mrs Thatcher does NOT equal young and beautiful women.
Instead, I thought this quote summed up the idiocy of Black's sycophantic acolytes: ""I loved Conrad's parties," said one lapdog. "There was Liz Hurley in one corner, Prince Andrew in the other, two cabinet ministers and Mrs Thatcher. A lot of young and beautiful women."
My maths isn't good, but Liz Hurley + Prince Andrew + 2 cabinet ministers + Mrs Thatcher does NOT equal young and beautiful women.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home