Bison(tennial)
I nicked this link from qwghlm. A bit of grammatical gymnastics for you linguists - I think I got it in the end.
Meanwhile, things are grinding back to life at the Hyacinth Bucket Institute of Learning Solutions Plc. where fresh young recruits will soon be er, handing over their credit card details and passing through the turnstiles. Give us your money, and we'll give you areceipt degree. Everybody's happy!
Meanwhile, things are grinding back to life at the Hyacinth Bucket Institute of Learning Solutions Plc. where fresh young recruits will soon be er, handing over their credit card details and passing through the turnstiles. Give us your money, and we'll give you a

2 Comments:
crazy time! i came up with "Cowes cows cow cow cowers" - not very good really. But the big question here is how did the Serbs end up mistaking hills for forests? (you could imagine an entire Bosnian/Seb version of All Allo based on this gag)
nice link. reminds me of the stephen fry comment about "countryside" = the killing of Piers Morgan...
Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ?
Post a Comment
<< Home